Rise above with
timely follow-ups and
detailed market expertise.
- Track all tenants, lease expirations and options
- Pre-set follow-up routines and communication cycles
- Establish detailed profiles of potential space requirements
- Monitor history and follow-up
- Daily call list and activity reminders
- Store and analyze lease comps
Engage clients with our
- Tour Book app and web portal allows easy and efficient collaboration with tenants
- Our 3D VR QuickTour make virtual touring a breeze. Its never been easier or more efficient to show space
- Capture instant feedback with our Space Evaluation and Rating system
- RealFit, our 3D Test Fit tool, expedites budgeting and assures space works to accelerate decision-making
- Research surrounding area for competition amenities or market voids
- Professional presentation of comparative analytics and space profiles speed up decision cycles
Make the best deal possible.
- Analyze and compare multiple comprehensive lease proposals
- Consolidate lease expenses, security deposits, CAM and commissions into clean and easy-to-read spreadsheets
- Subjective ratings of key attributes such as walkability, access, transit, amenities.
- Space attribute summary.
- Detailed lease accounting calculations enable better advice and decision making.
- Present key metrics such cost per sq. ft., net effective.
The fastest path from
initial tour to lease
- Target the best spaces and easily identify all appropriate availabilities
- Document Management
- Proposal Management
- Control and monitor your pipeline to efficiently move deals to completion
- Full pipeline view with probability and commission forecasting
RealNex is proven to be a powerful tool that our firm uses to help with the day-to-day activities related to our core business, tenant representation. Having a central place to go to find company and client information is invaluable. RealNex collects data from current and past transactions and we are now starting to analyze this information to identify success trends inside of our organization. We are very pleased with the results thus far and very excited to experience the technological advances to come.Corey L. Ferguson, CCIM | T. Dallas Smith & Company